Wednesday 14 January 2009

Grade 7 : Set Goals

Set the Goals
Anang P.Setiawan

Being successful in a business relates to talents, abilities, skills, and knowing what is wanted. Goal setting is the process of defining what is wanted and planning what to do to meet the goal. The planning process involves the setting of “measurable objectives” as a plan of action to attain the goal set.

You may prepare a list of objectives and goals you wish to accomplish for the day, the week, the month, holidays, or the year.

You may also reflect on the goals you determined in the previous learning objective. You may rank each goal as to whether is it easily attainable or will require effort and may require setting a targer date for each goal. After examination of the goals you have determined, you may decide that the goals requiring a great deal of effort to achieve will become long-term goals.
Achieving goals can be difficult. When an obstacle is encountered, it may be perceived as a challenge to be overcome. “Challanges” to achieving goals that may be discussed include :

2 comments:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete